Rory Vaden is the New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs. His insights have been featured in the Wall St. Journal, Forbes, CNN, Fox News, Entrepreneur and several other major media outlets. As a world-renowned speaker, His Tedx talk on “How to Multiply Time” has been viewed nearly 2 million times and Inc Magazine recently named him as one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world.
Session length: 45 minutes
Imagine a consistent steady flow of warm inbound leads for your business. With all the free tools that are widely available today that dream is more possible than ever before. However, there is a lot of bad advice out there and a lot of people teaching things that they haven’t actually done themselves. In this program, New York Times bestselling author and 8-Figure Entrepreneur, Rory Vaden, shares a content creation system and process that you can use in just minutes a day to build your personal brand and raise your public profile. If you follow this proven checklist you will be able to automate much of the promotion and prospecting work to get your name in front of new clients. Don’t miss out on the power to exponentially grow your business – register now.
1. The secret strategy that top marketers use to generate warm leads for their business without being overly promotional
2. The 3 most essential back-end funnels that every small business needs
3. A coordinated plan for how, when, and what social mediums to use that actually help you grow your business
Session length: 90 minutes
It is actually possible once you understand the significance calculation and the new paradigm of ultra performers. Based on Rory Vaden’s Ted talk with 1 million views, he will show you exactly how the leading minds in the world have figured out ways to create more time meanwhile everyone else is living in a constant state of urgency, busyness, and stress. If time is something you or your team need more, you desperately need to hear this message!
1. Disregard their fear and take immediate action.
2. Stop making excuses and stop procrastinating.
3. Engage in happier, healthier, more productive lifestyles.